In addition to the comprehensive ophthalmology services provided by the Coastal Jersey Eye Center, our practice features an optical center, Classic Eyewear. Classic Eyewear provides a wide array of eyeglass frames and the most technologically advanced lenses to suit every style and budget.
We offer frames from many elite designers as well as stylish yet affordable alternatives. We also provide sunglasses, sports glasses and other types of safety and athletic eyewear.
Our convenient onsite location eliminates the hassle of having to take your prescription to another location to be filled. We are always available to assist with adjustments and repairs.
When visiting Classic Eyewear, you will be seen by one of our knowledgeable optical staff members, who will help you decide which combination of frame and lenses best suits your needs. Your glasses will be fitted and adjusted precisely to your facial structure. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the best possible results, both in terms of vision correction and personal appearance.
For your convenience, we participate in most insurance plans, including VSP, EYEMED and VBA. Adjustments are always complementary for the life of your glasses. For valuable articles on eye health, please click here >>
Contact Classic Eyewear at 609.927.4424 (Linwood) or 609.465.7927 (Cape May Court House).
At Classic Eyewear, we are proud to offer our patients Varilux Lenses and Crizal Lenses in addition to a myriad of frame choices from a wide range of manufacturers to accommodate your unique style and needs, including:
We have a full service optical lab in our Linwood office. This allows our skilled opticians the opportunity to prepare your glasses and shorten the time required to complete your purchase.
Classic Eyewear accepts most insurance plans and prescriptions from other practices. To find out if we accept your insurance plan, please call to speak with one of our staff members.
Seven Reasons to Purchase Your Eyewear at Classic Eyewear
- Quality - Our licensed opticians utilize the finest quality materials in the fabrication of your eyewear.
- Service - Our staff prides itself on providing quality customer service at all times.
- State-of-the-Art Technology - We offer the most technologically advanced lens coatings, and treatments along with the newest frame materials and components.
- Selection - The latest fashions along with the timeless classics are available for the entire family.
- Trust - The same trust you place in us to meet your eye care needs at the Coastal Jersey Eye Center extends to your purchase of eyewear at Classic Eyewear.
- Convenience - Our staff offers total eye care including medical and surgical eye care, routine and preventive exams, contact lenses, and eyewear for the entire family.
- Guarantee - We guarantee your total satisfaction.
At Coastal Jersey Eye, our Optometrists fit contact lenses for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. We proudly fit Acuvue and Ciba Vision brand contact lenses. Depending on the patient’s prescription, lenses may be replaced everyday, once every two weeks or quarterly. For those who need bifocals but want to wear contact lenses, we have several options to minimize the need for glasses. We also fit gas permeable contact lenses to maximize vision for patients with distorted corneas. We specialize in troubleshooting contact lens problems, such as, reduced wearing time, contact lens intolerance and frequent redness.